Five Reasons why our Advanced Teacher Training is AWESOME!
Thinking of joining our AWESOME Advanced Teacher Training? Here are just 5 reasons why you should apply right away:
1) We have a wonderful community of teachers who really want to share their knowledge and passion with you. From in-depth contemplation of Sanskrit text, to detailed study of subtle anatomy such as the koshas and the chakras right through to the nuts and bolts of alignment and sequencing we have a lot to share and want to dive deep with you into the study, practice and application of what it means to teach yoga today.
2) We want you to find authenticity in your teaching and step outside of autopilot or stagnation it’s easy to feel isolated as a yoga teacher and loss momentum or get stuck. Our training will help you stay fresh, connected and find your spark again if you’ve found you’re teaching becoming a bit robotic. This is especially useful and relevant for teachers who teach yoga as a full time job.
3) We want to help you refresh your own home practice because your own practice is so influential in your teaching but ironically as teachers often when we’re burnt out or overwhelmed its one of the first areas to suffer.
4) We want to give you lots of personalised attention and one-to-one feedback sometimes in a Level 1 training is difficult to get the individual attention and feedback that a new teacher needs; this is compounded by the fact that you are just that – new to teaching – and it’s going to take you a while to absorb and assimilate all that you’ve learned and start applying it skillfully. Advanced teacher training gives you a change to review where your teaching is at and get detailed feedback tailored specifically just for you.
5) We are super excited and passionate about what we do! It’s taken us years to pull this Advanced Yoga Teacher Training together because we’ve been refining the content and discussing how we can make it the best training possible in order to deliver something to you that is truly exceptional. We are beyond excited to have the opportunity to share with you all the juicy and exciting and soul-changing parts of everything we have been studying and learning for so many years. Between us we have over 30 years of teaching experience and thousands of hours of training with Master Teachers under our belts. We can’t wait to share all that with you!
We have a FREE class and info session across 2 locations:
Sukha Mukha Yoga in Bronte: Saturday, February 4th
Everyday Sadhana in Redfern: Saturday, February 25th
10am – 11am free class and 11am – 12pm Q&A
For more info, dates and times, click here.